The Love Of God is Lived
Children, youth, women and men experience that there is a God who reaches out to them and cares
- We have time for them
- We Listen
- We preach the Good News.
- We encourage.
- We correct and teach.
- We pray for them and with them.
- We come alongside.
Bible clubs, Holiday clubs, Sport activities, Food-distribution and practical help
- Weekly Bible clubs help children find JESUS, to live with Him and to serve Him.
- Holiday clubs are intensive times and give opportunities to grow in the faith.
- Sport activities bring joy and fellowship.
- Food-Distribution helps to reduce the needs.
- Practical help in family crisis, sickness and death are the helping hands of the gospel.
School sponsorships/ homework assistance
- School sponsorships empower children from under privileged families to go to school.
- Homework assistance gives children the necessary support to learn effectively and that in turn will eventually make them to become responsible Christians as well as Citizen
- Regular ministering of the Word of GOD in schools during the pastoral counselling program
- Special Outreaches to Schools for purposes of evangelizing
Seminars / Preaching
- Children workers are supported and equipped through training seminars
- Teachers in various schools are encouraged and assisted to live their Christian convictions in their workplace
- Preaching and teaching ministry in churches assists the faith walk of many believers